The B500 with IR wireless printer option for remote printing tests 12/24/36 volt starter and charging systems. Features a two line, 16 characters LCD displaying battery condition as percentage available capacity, CCA’s, state of charge voltage and good or replace status. Charging system displays real time alternator output as good or bad in addition to diode ripple. Starting system condition display holds minimum voltage drop during cranking. Includes 2 ft heavy-duty abrasion resistant cables for trucks with hard to reach battery compartments.
- Battery condition is shown in percentage of capacity and CCA’s.
- No conversion tables needed
- 50 CCA to 1700 CCA range (individual). Up to 3500 CCA (parallel)
- Tests series and parallel batteries
- Analyzes 12/24/36V charging and starting voltages
- Built-in infrared printer interface for remote printing
- Tests 12V, 24V, 36V Starting/Charging Systems
- Tests 42V Mild Hybrid Starter/Charging Systems
- Tests 6V batteries
- Multiple International Measurement units ( JIS, EN, DIN, CCA)
- Displays real-time alternator output voltage
- Alternator Ripple Test
- Tests starter system draw
- Displays low voltage: charging is necessary.
- Bad cell is detected and displayed.
- Surface charge warning
- Loose lead detection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Comfortable grip with easy to use clamps.
||Tester, Battery, Electronic, 12/24/36 Volt
|Battery Size Range:
||100 to 3500 CCA
|DC Voltage: Range/Accuracy
||0V to 49.9V/ +/- 2% of reading
||2 line 16 character
|Battery cable length
||Wireless interface irDA
||7.5”L x 3”W x 1” H
INSTRUCTION MANUAL | SPEC SHEET