The B500IR with Infra Red (IR) wireless printer interface tests all 6V, 12V, AND 24V lead acid batteries individually or in parallel and series battery packs. The tester displays the battery or battery pack condition as % available capacity, rated capacity (i.e. CCA’s), state of charge voltage and good or replace status. The B500IR also tests 6/12/24/36V starter and charging systems including starter draw, alternator and regulator output (loaded/unloaded), and diode ripple. The test data for the last test performed is stored in the memory and can be reviewed either when connected to a battery, or when disconnected from the battery at a later time. This tester also features a two line, 16-character LCD with English, Spanish, French and German languages display option. Printout of test data can be user programmed to include date and shop name. Can be used with IR printers with IrDA or HP protocol. Carrying case included.
The IR to USB adapter allows the user to print or display the battery system data stored in the B500 using a PC and printer. Simply install the CD Windows program and connect the USB cable to your PC. The IR to USB program gives the user the option to print or store the data for future reference. The printout can be attached to the customer’s invoice as a backup showing the repairs or replacements required for the job.
- Battery condition is shown in percentage of capacity and CCA’s.
- No conversion tables needed
- 50 CCA to 1700 CCA range (individual). Up to 3500 CCA (parallel)
- Tests series and parallel batteries
- Analyzes 12/24/36V charging and starting voltages
- Built-in infrared printer interface for remote printing
- Tests 12V, 24V, 36V Starting/Charging Systems
- Tests 42V Mild Hybrid Starter/Charging Systems
- Tests 6V batteries
- Multiple International Measurement units ( JIS, EN, DIN, CCA)
- Displays real-time alternator output voltage
- Alternator Ripple Test
- Tests starter system draw
- Displays low voltage: charging is necessary.
- Bad cell is detected and displayed.
- Surface charge warning
- Loose lead detection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Comfortable grip with easy to use clamps.
|Stock part number
||Battery, Charging, Starting System Tester
|Battery Size Range :
||100 to 3500 CCA (Parallel > 1700 CCA)
|Battery Voltage Range :
||6V & 12V Batteries
|DC Voltage: Range/ Accuracy (Volts Mode)
||0.0V to 49.9V / +/- 2% of reading
|International Units Displayed
||EN, EIC, UIN, Ah, JIS
||2 line 16 character
|Battery cable length
||2 ft. chemical and abrasion resistant cable
|IR Printer Protocol
||IrDA and IrI-IP
||English, SPanish, French & German
||7.5"L x 3"W x 1"H
|Infra Red Protocol (adapter):
|Distance from Tester to Adapter:
|USB cable length
|Operating Temperature :
||32°F to 120°F
INSTRUCTION MANUAL | SPEC SHEET